Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country?
Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses.
The University of Nottingham is in the top 100 universities worldwide. They currently have over 45,000 students, including 11,500 at their international campuses. Their Global community comes from more than 150 different countries.
- 105 scholarships are available for 2018 entry:
- 30 x 100% tuition fee
- 75 x 50% of tuition fees
Who Can Apply
- If you are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth
- If you are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- If you have not already studied outside of your home country
- If you are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
- If you hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, at Nottingham for September 2018 in an area of study within the:
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences